February 23, 2011

WILW-Random Edition

Welcome back to "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"

I'm lovin'.....

This glorious week off for mid-winter break! (and it's still winter...we went from 60 degree weather last week to 8 inches of fresh snow and ice! Hello, Midwest. I think it's put me in laid-back snow day mode, and that's just fine with me!)

If you read my post on Time, this is a great book that poses and answers some deep questions! The Three Questions by Jon Muth (adapted from Leo Tolstoy) is a great book for all ages, with beautiful illustrations, and a positive message. I can't wait to read it to my class each year, and may in fact read it to my high school girls next small group meeting!

Diving back in to my research/work in dancer health and wellness. I'm part of a team planning our second annual Performing Arts  Medicine Conference (Dancers, Figure Skaters, Gymnasts...) 
More details on that soon!

Monday night Bachelor's night. Silly, I know, but it's great to get together with a bunch of ladies- from high school on up- to have a fun dinner, dish on the show, make delicious desserts...I love starting the week off right spending time with my girls. (And for those watching...I'm so rooting for Emily, although, I don't know if Brad can actually commit...sigh)

I'm also loving getting back into thrifting! I found some great sunglasses and an adorable tank/tunic today at Platos...think I'm willing SPRING to come once and for all! I've also been hitting up the book sections to build my classroom library. Any favorite book suggestions? (I will hopefully be teaching somewhere in the K-3 range)

And to round out the randomness for this WILW Edition, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes...
                                                                                                                                      ~Nelson Mandela

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are so beautiful!! Love that Nelson Mandela quote, too.

    ReplyDelete