October 19, 2010

Beyond the Big Picture

My head is so full right now.
So many blog posts to write,
so many lessons to plan for my kiddos,
intentions to pray for,
a lot to process.
Being an adult is just plain hard work sometimes!

If I look at the big picture, I want to cry. But, if I look past that big picture- to the plan that I know my God has for me, I rejoice. I don't know what that plan is in its entirety, but I do know He has given me snapshots-
and it's beyond what I would ever dream of.

I take comfort in knowing
that He has it all figured out,
and that I can relax,
hold on to Him,
and trust.

Things are rough right now, especially financially.
There's a voice that's yelling at me for all the things I *should* have done by now. There's a lot of spiritual warfare to fight.
Maybe I'm being attacked because I'm on the path towards Him.
Satan really hates women.
Especially women who have given themselves to the King.

My Abba Father isn't making it all clear right now-
But He's using this opportunity to teach me,
about perseverance,
faith,
provision.

Again, the big picture is kinda scaring me right now.
But one step at a time, it's ok.
I know that my God will carry me- leading the way
Then he will hold my hand- walking alongside
And then follow right behind- supporting my steps
Until He's ready to stand at a distance-
And let me fly-
Through this time of trial, and into His arms once again.
Just like a loving parent (who supports and guides their children through life)
Because that is exactly who He is.
He is the perfect parent.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment